STEM education researchers, including faculty, graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and educational practitioners are invited to share their relevant research on STEM teaching and learning with our workshop participants during the Mini-conference Poster Sessions. Abstracts should be related to one or more of the following themes:
- Research in K-12 Mathematics, Engineering, Technology and Science Education;
- Research in College Mathematics, Engineering, Technology and Science Teaching and Learning;
- Research in Informal/Cocurricular/Community Mathematics, Engineering, Technology and Science Learning.
We are accepting poster submissions and abstracts online here, so that we'll have a repository of great information for conference participants and others to refer to in the future, and for contacting each other to build new collaborations.
After registering for the conference, you will be taken to a page to enter information about your poster, but you can submit your poster here online at any time up to the February 17th deadline. After registering or logging into the site, simply select "Submit poster" from the Poster or My Account menus at the top of any page. You can go back and edit or make changes at any time. To encourage collaboration and sharing, we're asking poster authors to upload a PDF file of their poster as well, which you can do at the time of submission or any time up to or a bit after the conference.
- Poster Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, February 17
- Poster Display Size: Not to exceed 8 feet wide by 4 feet high (96 in. wide by 48 in. high)
- Poster PDF Submission Deadline: Tuesday, February 18
If you have any questions about (or troubles) submitting a poster online, or about the conference in general, please feel free to contact Renee Bayer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would like help in printing your poster, contact Renee Bayer (email@example.com) by Tuesday, February 18.